Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Administrative Operations Manager
Position Type: Non-exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
To provide the highest quality Customer Service to all clients, vendors and subcontractors while providing support to any internal departments as needed.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Service: Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location. Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments. Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Job Management Support: Weekly time card entry into appropriate software for all temporary workers as needed. Verify completion of all tasks for billed projects in project management software. Deactivate closed jobs in time keeping software, and scan all completed project files and file accordingly. Move completed project files to “Completed and Billed” section on the server once all tasks are completed. Assist with billing for George Brazil projects upon completion. Enter new projects into project management software and in time keeping software and ensure that a network folder has been created. Assist with new Vendor set up – including certificates of insurance, collecting W9’s and sending subcontractor agreements for completion and keeping the most up to date information on file.
- Effective Communication: Schedule and coordinate George Brazil projects with technicians. Maintain Technician’s calendar and communicate with Technician of new George Brazil projects or any changes in previously scheduled projects. Communicate with appropriate Supervisor/Manager of any new jobs entered.
- Accounting Support: Rename, verify, store, code and enter all assigned vendors into accounting software. Collect, organize, retrieve missing credit card receipts and code charges in accounting software. Reconcile credit card receipts on a weekly and monthly basis. Provide completed receipts and statements to Controller. Maintain new and current subcontractor files and update as needed. Enter RHQ tax liability into AZ Taxes website on a monthly basis and inform Controller when complete.
- Inventory Management Support: Data entry of newly purchased equipment into inventory management software. Communicate with warehouse clerk regarding any equipment status changes. Assist with warehouse inventory management and tracking.
- Office Support: Maintain all common areas including conference room and war room clean and organized at all times. Assist with ordering office supplies as needed.
- Complete any and all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to execute all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards
- Advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced organizational and prioritizing skills
- Good active listening skills
- Able to take direction and multitask
- Friendly and courteous when greeting visitors both in person and on the phone
- Must be able to maintain flexibility and adapt to changes easily
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Punctuality is a must as this role is the main support during business hours
To successfully perform the essential functions of this role it requires the ability to: stand and sit frequently, walk frequently, frequent use of hands (reach with hands and arms), view computer monitor, speak and hear on a frequent basis. The role may require occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 lbs. Vision abilities required to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com