Construction Help Needed
Reputable restoration company based in East Valley is looking for dependable general construction help to perform work throughout the valley as needed.
We are a full-service restoration contractor specializing in emergency response to flood, fire, mold and asbestos. Our family atmosphere partnered with our core values of respect, safety, teamwork, customer service and positive attitude has lead us to a strong client base that is expanding. Our company offers medical benefits and vacation time. Hourly rate to be determined based on experience. This is a great career opportunity to join us since there will be opportunity for growth through promotions within.
The right candidate should have 5+ years construction experience, reliable transportation, able to pass extensive 10 year background check and drug screening, and have their own basic tools for demolition and reconstruction. We are looking for a candidate who has professional, interpersonal skills since this position will have interaction with clients. Also, they must be able to be responsible for completing projects on their own.
- General experience in basic demolition, framing, hanging dry wall, tape, texture, painting, etc.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Have attention to detail
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Customer service skills/good communication
- Own reliable transportation
- Own tools in good working condition
- Quality work in a timely manner
- Must be able to pass drug testing and background check
- $19 – $25 plus vehicle reimbursement and performance bonuses. Other items are negotiable depending on experience.
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org