Job Title: Lead Technician
Reports to: Operations Manager
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: Minor
To lead, manage, retain, and hold team accountable while restoring buildings back to original condition in a safe, efficient, and compliant manner and follow through with contract requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICIATORS
- Lead and Manage Team: Act as the authority on projects when no other supervisors are present. Lead team members in assignments to complete jobs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Truck Prepped and Ready: Ensure that the work truck is always ready to respond to new jobs. This includes stocking supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Tools and Equipment: Maintain tools and equipment and reporting any loss or damage including vehicle maintenance reporting.
- Follow Operational Process: Follow all process and procedures for containments, demolition work and/or water extraction. Evaluate restoration requirements due to specified damage.
- Safety Compliance: Assure all OSHA standards are being followed by wearing proper PPE at all times and maintaining a clean, and safe worksite.
- Efficient Communication: Perform as liaison between Technicians and Managers. Report all updates, problems and questions to Supervisor and/or Project Manager.
- Paperwork, photos, and digitals: All paperwork (hard copies and digital) completed and turned in in a timely manner.
- Timecards: Ensure they are completed and turned in daily.
- Follow Ups: Visit job sites to monitor moisture and equipment.
- Recordkeeping: All expenses, receipts, and any job notes entered.
- Achieve Goals and Metrics: Ensure job stays on track with daily goals.
- Complete any and all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years industry specific experience
- Basic smart phone and computer knowledge
- Certifications preferred, or may be provided
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- On-call rotation availability, if needed
- Leadership skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Maintain acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license
- Industry knowledge
- General building and mechanical knowledge
- Strong reading and math skills
- Experience using mechanical tools, operating machinery and maintaining equipment
To successfully perform the essential functions of this role, it requires the ability to: endure extensive physical labor, to include lifting up to 50 lbs. It will require you to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, squat, lean, crouch, reach, climb, use of hands (reach with hands and arms), to speak and hear on a constant basis and view computer monitor. The role requires to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org