Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
Position Type: Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
To lead, manage, retain, and hold teams accountable for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and completion of all projects.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Service: Develop and maintain a business relationship with insurance adjustors, general contractors, property managers and customers.
- Job Management: Manage all projects from start to finish while maintaining profitability and quality of work. Manage and audit the assessment of all tasks needed per project. Ensuring timely completion of paperwork for field teams as required.
- Lead and Manage Teams: Train and lead teams to develop superior customer service skills. Administer disciplinary action consistent with company policies when necessary.
- Efficient Communication: Serve as primary liaison between customer, property managers, and/or subcontractors. Report and escalate issues to Upper Management as needed. Maintain constant communication on projects with Operations Manager and all Field Technicians. Coordinate and communicate daily work for technicians and communicate any changes as needed.
- Safety Compliance: Assure all OSHA standards are being followed by wearing proper PPE at all times and maintaining a clean and safe worksite.
- Follow Operational Process: Ensure all teams follow all process and procedures for containments, demolition work and/or water extraction. Evaluate restoration requirements due to specified damage. Always maintain plans and permits as required for the project.
- Estimating: Assess and write estimates for water, fire, re-construction losses, and demolitions as needed. Create progressive estimates for potential projects as needed.
- Achieve Goals and Metrics: Ensure all jobs stay on track with daily goals.
- Quality Control: Ensure that prior to the start of the project, the scope is clearly understood by the team. You will be responsible for quality work on every project. Be prepared to visit the property with additional trades to discuss scope and ensure quality work is performed as per company policies. Manage vendor performance as needed. Perform risk management tasks to minimize project risks.
- Recordkeeping: Maintain and manage all expenses, receipts, and any job notes entered. Verify and approve timecards as needed.
- Complete any and all other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with health and safety standards
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes
- Well versed in industry procedures and able to coordinate a team
- Availability for on call rotation, ability to work all hours; weekends, evenings and holidays as projects require
- Analytical mind and creative thinking
- Knowledge of water restoration and mold remediation
- Self motivated
- Team player with strong coaching and leadership skills
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Maintain acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license
- Conflict Management skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to multitask as there’s multiple projects going on at one time
- Manual dexterity and coordination
- General building and mechanical knowledge
- Strong reading and math skills
- Experience using mechanical tools, operating machinery and maintaining equipment
- Must have OSHA10 certification at minimum
To successfully perform the essential functions of this role, it requires the ability to: endure extensive physical labor, to include lifting up to 50 lbs. It will require you to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, squat, lean, crouch, reach, climb, use of hands (reach with hands and arms), to speak and hear on a constant basis and view computer monitor. The role requires to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com