Job Title: Technician – Construction
Reports to: Operations Manager
Position Type: Non-exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
To restore all projects back to prior condition to what was estimated on the project, while meeting deadlines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform basic demolition such as framing, hanging drywall, taping, texturing, painting, etc.
- Perform reconstruction services like drywall repair, paint, baseboard installation, etc.
- Ensure that all work is being done in accordance with company policies
- Ensure clients are 100% satisfied with all work performed
- Make sure PPE is always worn and meets OSHA standards
- Make sure all work is being performed in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and building codes
- Make sure the COS (Certificate of Satisfaction) is signed on every job
- Good record keeping of all expenses, receipts, timecards, etc.
- Obtain photographic proof of all work that is being completed for record keeping
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years general construction experience
- Minimum 3 years of drywall repair experience
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and dependability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain reliable transportation and good driving record
- Possess own tools in acceptable working condition
- Produce quality work while meeting deadlines
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform physical labor
- Critical reasoning skills
- General building and mechanical knowledge
- Strong reading and math skills
- Experience using mechanical tools, operating machines and maintaining equipment
To successfully perform the essential functions of this role, it requires the ability to: endure extensive physical labor, to include lifting up to 50 lbs. It will require you to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, squat, lean, crouch, reach, climb, use of hands (reach with hands and arms), to speak and hear on a constant basis and view computer monitor. The role requires to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com