Job Title: Technician – Emergency Services
Reports to: Lead Technician/Field Supervisor
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
To assist Teams with restoring buildings back to original condition in a safe, efficient, and compliant manner and follow through with contract requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Time Efficiency: Will arrive at all jobsites in a timely manner as to not disrupt timelines.
- Follow Operational Process: Follow direction of Lead Technician for containments, demolition work and/or water extraction.
- Paperwork, photos, and digitals: Assist Lead Technician with all paperwork (hard copies and digital) and ensure they are completed and turned in in a timely manner.
- Truck Prepped and Ready: Assist Lead Technician by ensuring that work truck is always ready to respond to new jobs. This includes stocking supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Tools and Equipment: Assist with maintaining tools and equipment and reporting any loss or damage.
- Timecards: Ensure they are completed and turned in daily.
- Follow Ups: Assist with follow ups and visit job sites to monitor moisture and equipment.
- Safety Compliance: Ensure all OSHA standards are being followed by wearing proper PPE at all times and maintaining a clean and safe worksite.
- Efficient Communication: Always have phone accessible – must return calls within 10 minutes. Communicate with Lead of any changes and/or inefficiencies.
- Achieve Goals and Metrics: Ensure job stays on track with daily goals.
- Complete any and all other duties assigned
- Dependability and accountability
- Basic smart phone and computer knowledge
- Ability to use and set up job specific equipment
- Ability to use and be certified on equipment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use hand and power tools as needed
- Must wear proper attire at all times (boots, pants and company issued shirt)
- General building and mechanical knowledge
- Strong reading and math skills
- Experience using mechanical tools, operating machinery and maintaining equipment
- Availability for on call rotation, ability to work all hours; weekends, evenings and holidays as projects require
To successfully perform the essential functions of this role, it requires the ability to: endure extensive physical labor, to include lifting up to 50 lbs. It will require you to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, squat, lean, crouch, reach, climb, use of hands (reach with hands and arms), to speak and hear on a constant basis and view computer monitor. The role requires to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org