Hiring and retaining the best is top priority at RestorationHQ and the key to our continued success. We provide a fun work environment that helps RestorationHQ employees succeed in their work. The following job opportunities are now available:
Job Title: Mitigation Technician
Reports to: Mitigation Project Manager
Project Manager Position Type: Non-Exempt Supervisory
Responsibilities: Self/Job Specific
Restoring buildings back to original condition in a safe, efficient, and compliant manner and follow through with contract requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICIATORS
• Truck Prepped and Ready: Ensure that the work truck is always ready to respond to new jobs. This includes stocking supplies, tools, and equipment.
• Tools and Equipment: Maintain tools and equipment and reporting any loss or damage including vehicle maintenance reporting.
• Follow Operational Process: Follow all process and procedures for containments, demolition work and/or water extraction. Evaluate restoration requirements due to specified damage.
• Safety Compliance: Assure all OSHA standards are being followed by wearing proper PPE at all times and maintaining a clean, and safe worksite.
• Efficient Communication: Report all updates, problems and questions to Team Leader and/or Project Manager.
• Paperwork, photos, and digitals: All paperwork (hard copies and digital) completed and turned in in a timely manner.
• Timecards: Ensure they are completed and turned in daily.
• Follow Ups: Visit job sites to monitor moisture and equipment.
• Recordkeeping: All expenses, receipts, and any job notes entered.
• Achieve Goals and Metrics: Ensure job stays on track with daily goals.
• Complete all other duties as assigned, ask questions when needed & remain teachable.
• Basic smart phone and computer knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• On-call rotation availability, if needed.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Maintain acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license.
• General Construction and mechanical knowledge.
• Strong reading and math skills.
• Thirst for learning, RestorationHQ will empower you to perform at a high level as long as you remain teachable.
• Experience using mechanical tools, operating machinery, and maintaining equipment (Helpful but not required)
To successfully perform the essential functions of this role, it requires the ability to: endure extensive physical labor, to include lifting – up to 50 lbs. It will require you to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, squat, lean, crouch, reach, climb, use of hands (reach with hands and arms), to speak and hear on a constant basis and view computer monitor. The role requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.